martes, 28 de junio de 2016

Opiniones de nuestros Clientes




Michael
My girlfriend and myself visited Lanzarote for a week and we knew wanted to go Scuba Diving in our time over there. We looked in a few of the scuba places in Playa Blanca and found 'Non Stop Divers', we spoke to "Tai" (Carlos' daughter); who spoke brilliant English and was very knowledgeable, friendly and talked with us about our options. My girlfriend was very nervous so she put her mind at rest and we booked in to dive a couple of days later with Carlos at Flamingo Beach. We got there and did the 'Try Dive' first. Carlos was very patient with my girlfriend who was quite nervous and worried about diving. After this I proceeded to do the 'Discover' scuba dive which was an unforgettable experience and Carlos was a great instructor. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone visiting Playa Blanca - we couldn't have asked for anymore - Carlos and Tai are the nicest people and I wouldn't hesitate in going back there very soon for another dive! Michael & Diana (from London, England).

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 

Natalka
It wasnt just a diving experience, it was an amazing introduction to diving which included a very detailed briefing. The briefing covered every possible issue you could come across while under water - made me and my fiancée feel very safe and confident. Once in the water Carlos made sure we were fine about milon times - thanks for that Carlos =) . The ammount of different types of sealife we´ve seen really exceeded our expectations - swimming next to a rare angel shark made my day. I could go on and on about how awesome it was !! If you´re staying in Lanzarote it´s a MUST GO attraction. THANK YOU "NON STOP DIVERS"
 
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Poppy
We went out scuba diving just the two of us with 2 instuctors and we got to see so much we did the 2 dives for 85€ and it was worth it as it goes so quickly one wouldnt have felt like enough. Had the most amazing time and got all our pictures from the dive afterwards, cant recommend more 10/10

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Stephen
Carlos and his team made me feel welcome from the moment I wandered into his shop to enquire about doing a dive, something I hadn't planned. I hadn't dived in 8 years and Carlos was more than helpful getting me back on my feet. We went for two lovely dives, a small group of three, exploring a local dive spot off a beach. There was an abundance of sealife in a safe and easily accessible location. I can't recommend them enough for looking after your diving needs, I will be back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Tom
I felt safe the whole time knowing I was being watched and guided every second. The team were very friendly and knowledgeable. The introduction you are sat down with the instructors and the equipment where each component isndescribed and shown to you how it works this takes approximately 40mins after this I felt confident in the team and equipment. We then got dressed and walked to the sea which was an odd experience but fun then this is where you put your knowledge to the test.. You get time to get used to the breathing apparatus with just your head underwater then when ready the team take you under and before you know it your a diver! Ha also the team check every few minutes if your calm and OK. Overall very recommended if I come back I'll defininitely do this again and encourage friends.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Mounty
Out of a group of 6, 3 of us are qualified divers and 3 wanted to try for the first time. We booked an advanced dive for the 3 of us in the morning and a try dive for all of us in the afternoon so that we could all go down together. Everyone was really friendly and helpful. One of the advanced divers fell ill after the first dive (general sickness not related to the dive) and Machik who came with us sat out from the second dive to make sure they were okay. When we got back from our advanced dives the others had just had their briefing for the try dive. They went through all the basics with them and really put everyone at ease and they seemed really invested in everyone having a successful dive. Would thoroughly recommend!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -